Samurai Inu TeeRegular price $30.00
Heavyweight tee with a distressed look featuring a tribute to classic samurai films.
Probably one of my all time favorite designs I've ever done. Certainly, the most complex and detailed. I wanted it to look like a vintage samurai movie poster, similar to the ones you'd find on the walls in izakaya under the bridge in Ginza. Destroyed and falling apart from all the years they've been up. Also, a way to pay tribute to one of my favorite directors of all time, Akira Kurosawa.
- 100% Ring Spun Cotton
- 6.1 oz heavyweight, slightly oversized tee
- Soft washed garment dyed fabric
- Machine wash with cold water. Wash with like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach. Hang dry only. Do not iron printed part. Turn shirt inside-out when washing to preserve graphic.
- Unisex Sizing. If unsure which size is right for you, refer to the sizing chart for help
- Designed and printed in the USA